For the participants who are engaging the activities in the CCBA building, they can park the cars at the CCBA parking lot for $5 flat rate from 5 pm to 10 pm during weekday evenings after 5:00 pm. It is based on first come first serve policy due to the limited number of spaces. Please be aware that the CCBA office, which will collect the parking fee, will be closed at 8:00 pm on weekdays.
- The free wi-fi service for public use is now available at the first floor of the CCBA building.
- Starting from May,2022, CCBA will provide complementary paperwork advice and assistance to members of the Chinatown community for services such as the following:
– SNAP: Assist with application & recertification.
– Public Housing: Assist with hosing application & recertification (lease renewal).
– Federal/State Benefit: Assist with application for Emergency Aid to the Elderly, Disabled
and Children (EAEDC), Social Security, SSI (Supplemental Security Income) and SSDI (Social
Security Disability Insurance).
– Utilities: Assist with fuel assistance application, discount telephone/internet services, and
– Medical Insurance: Assist with Medicare, Medicaid & Obama Care (Affordable Care Act)
This program is available every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm by appointment only, please contact the CCBA office by Phone: (617) 542-2574.