Starting from May,2022, CCBA will provide complementary paperwork advice and assistance to members of the Chinatown community for services such as the following:
– SNAP: Assist with application & recertification.
– Public Housing: Assist with hosing application & recertification (lease renewal).
– Federal/State Benefit: Assist with application for Emergency Aid to the Elderly, Disabled and Children (EAEDC), Social Security, SSI (Supplemental Security Income) and SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance).
– Utilities: Assist with fuel assistance application, discount telephone/internet services, and Lifeline application.
– Medical Insurance: Assist with Medicare, Medicaid & Obama Care (Affordable Care Act) applications.
This program is available every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm by appointment only, please contact the CCBA office by Phone: (617) 542-2574.